A new position has opened up for a Workshop Yard and Delivery Person.
This new position would suit someone who enjoys physical work, driving nationwide and likes to be well organised and tidy.
Full training will be provided. A forklift licence and Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B) is essential and the starting hourly rate is £8.20 depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Loading/unloading deliveries for customers /suppliers
- Assisting with stock control / re-order levels
- Managing safe storage of materials and housekeeping of the yard area
- Operating forklift
Skills, Qualifications and Attributes
- Excellent timekeeping, attendance and flexibility.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Controlling vehicle movement
- Understanding loading and off-loading all vehicles
- Full UK Driving Licence
You can apply for this job by requesting an application pack from Angie Forster via email firstname.lastname@example.org